Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Odds and Ends

While making lunch today I was reminded again how glad I am that mayonnaise comes in plastic jars now. If you have ever dropped one, you will know what I mean.  The lid broke and it still made a mess, but at least there was no glass involved, and the clean up was relatively painless.

I have realized (once again) that I have terrible social skills.  Just don't hold it against me, okay? 

I have posted quite a few things on the design blog lately, in case you have missed them. And if you are instagram, my craft projects usually show up there first.

The new Crate and Barrel catalog arrived this week.  I have it all dismantled in preparation for cutting up to use for mail art.  The bright colors are so cheery!

I feel a batch of cookies coming on.  I haven't done any baking in quite a while, and I am starting to feel the urge. Ornery will be happy. :)

3 comments:

  1. You mean - I'm not the only one who DROPS Stuff?
    Oh thank heavens . . . to know I'm part of the group called human.

    You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art is so great! And yes, I'm very glad that lots of items are in plastic jars now. Like peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dropped a glass jar (big one, too) of dijon coarse grain mustard at my daughter's house. She was not there. The glass splattered everywhere. It took hours to clean up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We really appreciate it.